Saturday, June 29, 2013

Down and under

Well would you believe that ALL 4 of us are sick?? At the same time! It all started Tuesday night. Colton didn't sleep well at all. He was super restless and I noticed he was pretty warm. When we got up Wednesday, I was thinking maybe he was getting his 2 year molars. After a couple hours, I realized he was actually sick. Thankfully he was all about taking medicine (aka candy), so we were able to keep the fever down. Thursday night rolled around and before bed, I noticed my throat was a little sore. That night, Corbin was really restless. He was up 10 times between 1030 and 2. I realized he was getting sick too. So I gave him Tylenol and he finally went to sleep. Then at 4, he woke up crying. Nothing was helping, so we just walked around the house. He calmed down enough for us to lay back down. 

Friday morning, we woke up and my throat felt like it was on fire, Corbin was super stuffy and Adam came home saying his throat was sore too. Great! Colton was still stuffy as well. Adam and I got progressively worse throughout the day. And I just hate when babies are sick because they don't know what's going on or understand they need to breathe through their mouth. 

So here we are Saturday morning...Colton is doing much better, Corbin is exhausted but won't sleep because he can't breathe and from the neck up, I feel pretty awful. Neck down, I could have a dance party! Adam is at work and says he feels pretty crummy. What a lovely weekend around our house!! No one comes in, no one goes out! 

Hope your weekend is looking a little better than ours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment