Sunday, July 14, 2013

28th birthday

This past Tuesday, I turned 28. 28. Why does 28 seem SO much older than 27? I'm not the only one that feels like this...my friends all said the same. But the thought of 30 doesn't sound a lot older. Weird. Anyway...we had a pretty normal day. Breakfast, cleaned, picked up yummy chick-fil-a for lunch, headed to my moms to swim, nap time for boys, dinner and bed. Adam happened to forget his phone was in his swim trunks, got in the pool and swam for about 10 min before realizing.... 😖 We tried putting it in rice until the next day to see if that would work...nope. Thankfully, we have protection and he's getting a new replacement free of charge. Just waiting on it to come in. Right now he has a loaner. 

Anyway, Thursday afternoon, my mom and sister came over to watch the boys and we went to lunch together. We went to the Mont...yum! Haven't been there in FAR too long!! It was a nice little outting, just the two of us. All in all, I had a great birthday! 27 was a wonderful year that brought our sweet Corbin. Can't wait to see what 28 brings! 


No comments:

Post a Comment