Friday, February 15, 2013

4 months

Yesterday, Corbin turned 4 months. Today we had his 4 month check up. Which also meant shots. I hate it when they have to get shots!! But here's the break down of Corbin:

Weight: 15.1 lbs
Height: 25 inches
Diapers: size 2
Clothes: still in 3 month. 3-6 is a tad too big on him
Eating: still nursing, although its stressful sometimes. Bottle feeding is sometimes easier, but I'm sticking with it. For a couple weeks, he was eating every 2-2.5 hours, which was like having a newborn again. Now he's back at 3-4 hours.
Sleep: 11 broken hours at night, hour-hour 1/2 naps 3-4 times a day and little cat naps between.
Misc: he talks ALL the time and is SO loud!! It's hilarious! He is seriously smiling all the time. He's an extremely happy baby. He's rolling from stomach to back. Likes to stand up with us holding him. Sits well on our laps. He loves to be held facing out so he can see what's going on. He's grabbing at his toys while on his play mat or if we hold a toy in front of him. He likes to hold one of my fingers as he's going to sleep, which I love! He sits in his bumbo while we eat meals at the table, while I'm getting ready, or doing stuff in the kitchen. And laughing...oh my goodness, it is so sweet!!! I love when he belly laughs and squeals! It's great!!

I like to compare height/weight between Colton and Corbin. Except for when Corbin was born, Colton has weighed more than him at all of the appts. For Colton's 4 month appt, he weighed 16.3, but their length was the exact same.

Corbin loves to watch his big brother. And he always smiles or laughs when Colton cries. Haha! I'm sure there will be more of that as they get older. Colton seems more used to Corbin as if he's always been here.

It seems as though we've always had 2 kids. It's hard to remember what it was like without Corbin. They are both such a blessing and I love every minute I get to spend with them. They're both growing so fast! I'm so incredibly thankful to be able to stay home with them, even if some days I want to pull my hair out. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Here's a couple pictures of our 4 month old...one is of his chunky legs. So funny and cute!








No comments:

Post a Comment