Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Breckenridge part 3

Sunday was pretty much just like Saturday. Everyone got up, went skiing, and my mom, Sami and I took the boys shopping. Colton was more comfortable in his surroundings, which was great!

After everyone got done skiing, we hurried to ride on the gondola. Oh my goodness...Colton's face lit up!! He absolutely LOVED it!!! Too bad we didn't do that Saturday too, but oh well. It was so pretty going on the gondola WAY up the mountain and seeing everything around. Gorgeous!!

We rode that until it closed then went back to our room. We made dinner, then Adam and I decided to pack up all of our stuff so we could leave really early the next morning. Seriously, packing for us and the kids is like taking our whole house. SO much stuff!!!

We got up Monday morning and were on the road by 5:15. We ended up making it home in 12 hours. Which was awesome with both kids! Yes, I sat between the car seats, a good part of the drive but I'm so glad we did it in one day.

All in all, it was a great trip and I hope we get to go back soon!!! The mountains were so beautiful!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment