Monday, April 8, 2013

Hair cut

Colton's hair was getting SUPER long, so we knew we were taking him to get a hair cut today. Yesterday, I decided Corbin needed one as well. His hair was seriously down to his eyes, but I just always brush it to the side. I actually had a hard time coming to grips with the fact that it needed to be cut all over. But today, we but the bullet and did it.

Corbin did fine until he heard Colton start to cry. Colton HATES hair cuts! So, Corbin cried for a while. Colton actually only cried half the time, which is a huge improvement.

They now look so much better! I love when Colton's hair is short. It looks so good on him. And Corbin...he looks so adorable! And much older. I love it! I'm sure we'll be taking them much more often now.










No comments:

Post a Comment