Thursday, August 1, 2013

10 year reunion

I have a lot of catching up to do...

July 20 was my 10 year high school reunion. I debated for a while on whether or not to go. At the last minute to bug tickets, my friend Rachel and I decided...why not? So the tickets were bought and the day finally rolled around. Adam and I went to Rachel's to hang out beforehand with her and her husband John. 

We went to the reunion around 8 and walked in...went to grab a drink and start awkwardly mingling. It was pretty awkward at first, but as the night went on, we had fun!! It was nice seeing everyone. Although it seems like I knew most things because of Facebook. You get to see what people are up to all the time. It was a good night and I'm glad we decided to go! Adam and John were troopers!












No comments:

Post a Comment