Friday, August 2, 2013

5 years

It seems like yesterday, I was walking down the aisle to greet my groom and moments later, saying "I do". Now, here we are, 5 years later, with 2 beautiful kids. 

It definitely doesn't feel like 5 years have gone by. Thankfully, Adam still makes me laugh, makes me happy and I love him more every day. We got to celebrate last night, by going to dinner. We went to the Ranch steakhouse and it was amazing!!!! I left so incredibly full, I was hurting. My mom came to our house to watch the boys, so we could enjoy dinner. Thanks mom! That's a restaurant, I definitely want to enjoy again! 

I can't predict the future, but I know that I'm glad I have Adam as my partner in life. There's no one else I'd rather face each day with, good and bad or raise our kids with. I can't wait to see what the days, months, and years ahead have in store for us!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment