Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Exciting Change

This coming Friday is my last full day at work. I'm going to do what I am most passionate about. I'm will be a full time mom. After Friday, I will be staying home with Colton and I could not be more excited! I have been back at work for almost a year exactly since I went back after he was born and it has broken my heart every week day morning when I have to leave his sweet face. Weekends haven't been long enough and Mondays always came too soon. Not only will I be home with Colton, I will also be with Adam more too. Adam has such a random schedule and it will be so nice to be home and spend time together.

It's very bitter sweet. I absolutely love the people I work with. I've made some amazing friends and also found out from working with them that I enjoy running. Who would've thought? They were there for me when I was pregnant and had so many questions. They were there the day I went into work and started having contractions, but was in denial and they told me to keep track of my time. They were there when as soon as Colton was born, waiting in the waiting room with my family. They were there when I went back to work. After the past 2 years, we have become more than co-workers and hopefully life long friends. I will miss seeing them every day. But I can always meet them at Alfredo's for lunch :)

This is a new beginning in our lives and I can't wait to start! I am very thankful for a husband who works hard and for the opportunity to get to do what I truly want to do. Colton is so much fun and I can't wait to make us breakfast in the mornings, play with him, read him books, teach him new things and just see his contagious smile all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment