Monday, November 14, 2011

Mish Mash

Yesterday Colton and I went to Henryetta to celebrate my great aunt (Colton's great great aunt) 80th birthday. My dad's whole maternal side of the family was there...except my cousins that live in Florida. It was a great time! Lots of yummy food and dessert! I had a great time catching up with everyone. Colton had a great time running around the yard and being the center of attention. He is quite the little ham now days.

Yep, that little boy knows how to throw on the big smile and to show his charm. It was a great time and I hope Net had a wonderful 80th borthday!!

So day marks the FIRST day of me being a stay-at-home mom!!! Actually I am going to work 2 half days a week until they get someone to replace me full time. Which is great, because that way, I still get to see my wonderful friends. Today I worked until noon and came home for the day. It felt wonderful to come home for the day and be with Adam and Colton. We had lunch, I went to the gym, came home and Adam went to the gym. While he was there, Colton and I played, I read to him and we watched the Lion King. He actually sat in my lap and watched a little bit of the movie. It wa so sweet! I'm so excited that I get to do this every day from now on. We had a wonderful dinner and the little guy is down for the night. He went to sleep early tonight, because I think he's teething, so he was pretty fussy.

In a few days, we are going to Wisconsin!!! Adam is going to go hunting this weekend, which he is super excited about. It's something he's been doing for a long time...except since we've been married. Well, he's been hunting, just not in Wisconsin. He's been working the past couple years, so this year, he decided to take a couple days off so we can go up there. While he's hunting, I'm going to hang out with his mom, sisters and a couple friends. I'm excited to get some girl time with them! And I know they're all excited to spend time with Colton.

We have a lot of exciting times ahead of us and I'm soooo glad to be home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment