Thursday, October 25, 2012

Newborn Pictures

Today, we had newborn pictures done by one of my greatest friends!! She also did Colton's year pictures and will do his 2 yr and family pictures again soon. It was fun to get to catch up with her while she took the most adorable pictures of Corbin. Colton and her little boy got to play while we were doing the shoot too! I can't wait to see the finished product and for her to take them of our family as well! For now, I'll leave you with a behind the scenes look of one of the poses...

It takes a special person to have the patience to do newborn photography. It can be very time consuming, plus of course they will pee or poop as soon as you take their diaper off. Or when you need them to be asleep, they will be wide awake...or hungry. I'm so glad she was the one to take them of our little guy. She did a great job and had more patience than I could've ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment