Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Colton the Helper

Thus evening I decided to make cookies while Corbin was asleep. Of course, Colton wanted to help me. I got everything out and sat him up on the counter next to me. I measured everything, handed it to him and he poured it in the bowl. He did great until it came time for the mixer. He does not like the sound of it, so at that point, he was done. It was so cute though that he wanted to help me and he did such a great job!! I wish I had a picture of it. Next time I will for sure.

Also tonight, we introduced the bottle to Corbin. I plan on exclusively breast feeding (given I keep my supply) but in the event I'm not around, I want him to be comfortable with a bottle. I asked Colton if he wanted to help feed Corbin and his face lit up, he ran over to us, grabbed the bottle and held it with a big smile on his face. He was so proud that he was able to help. Of course, my hands were full and I don't have a picture of that either. I will next time, because it is absolutely precious!!

Colton has been so much help and he's such a big boy, I sometimes forget he's only 2. I love him to pieces and love playing and cuddling with him. He's so sweet! And he is ALL boy! Christmas will be fun with him this year. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment