Wednesday, November 14, 2012

One month

Corbin is one month old today! Crazy how fast time flies!! I can't believe it's already been a month since this sweet boy joined our family.

Weight: as of 2 days ago, 10 lbs 14.4 oz
Sleep: still sleeping about 18 hours a day. He's getting up twice a night to eat. During the day, he's more alert.
Clothes: we've graduated to 0-3
Diapers: wearing size 1
Misc: he's starting to like a pacifier! We are also working on social smiles. He's working in it! He likes to be held upright and not laying down unless he's really tired.

We went to the dr a couple days ago because I had suspicions that he had a little acid reflux. He does and we got some meds to help out. We're on day two, so hopefully we really start to see an improvement soon.

I know I keep saying this, but I am so proud of how well Colton does with him. He really loves his little brother. Of course mom and dad do too. He is a sweetheart and loves to be held close and cuddled. Yes there are some sleepless nights but that's to be expected, and we couldn't be more happy that's he's here with us! We can't wait to watch him grow! I especially can't wait until he starts smiling at us! I am one happy momma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment