Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Of course, we did what everyone else did...we ate! Yesterday morning, we had breakfast, got ready and headed to my aunts for Thanksgiving lung with the family. I LOVE holiday meals! Although, I will say, I'm not a huge fan of turkey. I'll eat ham over turkey any day. YUM! We had the whole spread...turkey, ham, 2 salads, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, reg green beans, dressing, home made Mac n cheese, rolls, pumpkin pie, pecan pie and peach cobbler. Delish!! Corbin slept most of his first Thanksgiving and Colton ran around like a 2 year old. Colton crashed as soon as we got in the car. The best thing about Thanksgiving lunch...leftovers for dinner!! I decided that one day, I would love to host a holiday dinner at our house. I really enjoy cooking and I just think it would be fun to do it at our house. Like I said...one day.

I hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving as well!






No comments:

Post a Comment