Friday, November 16, 2012

Shopping Day

Last week, Adam returned to work after before off for 3 weeks. Not going to lie...I have been scared to go anywhere by myself with the two kiddos. For fear for one of them having a major melt down. But, like any normal human being, I was getting cabin fever by just staying home. First, we would just go to my moms for a couple hours. Well this week, I ventured out shopping...with my mom. But still, I took the chance to get out with both boys. We don't have a double stroller yet, so I pushed one and my mom pushed the other. We went Wednesday to the outlet mall and they both did great. Today, we went to Penn Square mall, then back to the outlet mall and both did awesome again!! When we were leaving Penn, I let Colton push Corbin. He was so excited!! He smiled the whole way!



Once we got home, Corbin passed out cold! I guess it was a big day for him too! I told Adam that we need a double stroller pretty soon, so I can actually go places by myself...even if it's just out for a walk in the neighborhood. This momma is beat and ready for bed! Yes, it's 9:00 on a Friday night and that's perfectly ok with me! Good night!





No comments:

Post a Comment