Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Busy weekend

Friday morning, I took Colton to the Science Museum with our neighbor. Colton and Luke had a blast exploring and tumbling around!! I really should get a pass because I see us going a lot.

Saturday evening, I had my first race since being pregnant and having Corbin! It was just a fun run, so it wasn't timed. But it was the Glow Run 5k. I ended up running with my old coworkers. The race started at 7, but they didn't start until 7:15 AND there was 4,000 people and only let 500 people go at a time. But it was so fun seeing everyone dressed up in bright colored clothes, glow necklaces, hats, etc. They had black lights throughout the course so everyone would glow evening. It was really fun and I got bit by the race bug once again. I can't wait to sign up for more races!! That night, I came home and looked up dates of other races. I have a few in mind!

We also had a birthday party for one of Colton's little friends! Which, Colton had a blast at!!!

We had a great weekend!! Today is a cold day, but it looks like the rest of the week will be really nice! Hopefully we can get outside and play!





















No comments:

Post a Comment