Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Zoo trip

I have a lot of blogging to get caught up on. First off, last week, we had some amazing weather!!! Lets see...last Tuesday morning, I went to the gym and it was so nice out, I decided when I got home, we needed to take the boys somewhere outside. So I got home, told Adam I wanted to do something outside and he suggested the zoo. I have not seen Colton so excited to do something in a LONG time!! He was trying to put his clothes on and he hates wearing clothes! He was squeeling and talking about the animals at the zoo. Oh he was so excited!!

It was a little chilly, so we had a blanket for Corbin and a sweatshirt for Colton. We walked around and it was the perfect day to be there! Absolutely great weather and no crowds at all!! We went to the elephant show, which we had never been to and Colton LOVED it!! The baby elephant (2 yrs old) and the adult (17), showed us tricks and the crowed clapped for them. Colton talks about them dancing and us clapping. We saw a bunch of animals and stayed about an hour 1/2.

The boys both love their stroller. Corbin doesn't make a peep when he's in it. They both love the outdoors. I can't wait until Corbin is old enough to enjoy the zoo as well. We are renewing our zoo pass and it's so worth it!















No comments:

Post a Comment