Thursday, May 23, 2013

7 months

I'm a little late on Corbin's 7 month stats, but life has been a tad on the busy side to say the least. 

Weight: I don't have specific weight but I'm going to guess around 18 pounds because he's averaging about a pound per month. 
Diapers: we recently switched him to size 3
Clothes: depends on the brand...6 mth/6-9 mth/6-12 mth. All brands are made differently, so it varies 
Eating: still nursing. I'm hanging in there, but it can be very frustrating and hard at times. He LOVES avocados in his mesh feeder. We recently tried bananas and he liked that as well. Other than those, he's eating baby food and has liked everything, I think.
Sleeping: 1 wake up on average per night to eat. He takes 2-3 naps during the day 45-90 min long.
Dislikes: diaper changes and having clothes changed. When big brother takes a toy away from him. 
Likes: avocados, being able to army crawl, crawling on tile, baths, chewing on his toes, apples, when big brother plays with him. 

I feel like just since he turned 7 months, he's been doing a lot. He's army crawling everywhere! Going from laying on his tummy to sitting up. He's getting up on his knees but hasn't quite figured it out. He anticipates things coming at him...like if I'm going to tickle him, he starts laughing before I even touch him. He is so easy going and happy. He is seriously always smiling. And he loves Mickey! When we turn Mickey on for Colton, Corbin will stop what he's doing and watch. He loves to splash in the bath! 

Colton plays with him a little more each month and its precious. I love having two kids!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment