Thursday, October 31, 2013

Not-so-happy Halloween

Well we started the morning off taking Colton to MDO in a semi costume...he wanted to be batman for Halloween but didn't want to wear his costume to school. So he wore a batman shirt and black pants...close enough. 

Well, I got a phone call from a number I didn't know, about 11:50. It was one of Colton's teachers telling me Colton had thrown up. So I hung up the phone, grabbed Corbin and we went to get him. They were having a Halloween party for his class and I signed up to take cupcakes...they were so cute! So when I went in to get Colton, I took the cupcakes too. His teacher told me, he had thrown up again since I talked to her. Goodness, poor guy! So we get in the car and I drive to CVS to get 7up and crackers. We got out of the car and he threw up in the parking lot. Geez! 

A little bit after we got home, he threw up again. He's had a little 7up and crackers. We've been on the couch watching movies. Corbin of course wants to play. We had big plans of trick or treating with some friends...Colton's first time to actually trick or treat. Sadly, we won't be able to join. He's been looking forward to it all week too. But he can't keep anything down and we don't want to pass this on to other kiddos. Next year, we'll get to go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment