Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Day

When we woke up on Christmas Day, it was sleeting. Colton and Corbin got their gifts from us and Santa, then we headed over to my moms.

We got to my moms and started passing out gifts. Colton got a Buzz and Woody from my mom and Don, which he was so excited about! He wanted Buzz to fly so he lifted him over his head and threw him. After the second time of him doing that, his arm broke off. Poor Colton just wanted him to fly. But he still loves him and plays with him.

After opening gifts, we had breakfast. My moms made a yummy breakfast casserole and another thing that I can't honk of what it's called right now, but it was good too! After that, we came back home so we could get ready for Christmas lunch, which was also at my moms. This year, I was just in charge of the salad. So we got ready, made the salad and went back over. The roads were a little more slick this time and it was actually snowing! A white Christmas!! This doesn't happen very of the around here.

One of my aunts didn't come because of the weather and she had a 2 hour drive from her house. So my other aunt, grandma and the rest of the family got together at my moms for lunch. TONS of food!!! The usual holiday spread.

After lunch, we relaxed a bit, then came home to get the boys down for a nap. It had been a busy couple of days so far, but we weren't done yet! That night we just hung out at home and didn't do anything.

I am so very happy that Adam didn't have to work though! It was a great Christmas and having Corbin here made it so much better! The next day we were headed BACK to Henryetta! More to come on that...













No comments:

Post a Comment