Saturday, December 1, 2012

Football Friday

Last night, my high school played in the state championship game. They've never made it this far since the school has been open, which was in the late 90s. The game was in Stillwater and I knew some people going. I debated all day about going with my family. Adam was at work, and obviously we would be taking the kids. We were checking the weather and wondering if it would be too cold for Corbin or if it would be windy or how long Colton would last. I planned on wearing Corbin in my carrier, so I knew he would be warm. I had a coat and hat for Colton, so he would be warm too. Finally, at the last minute, I decided to just go. So we loaded up in my moms car with big car seats and headed to Stillwater. To say Colton was excited, would e an understatement! He had the biggest smile on his face! Corbin fell asleep shortly after I put him in the carrier.

We had blanket and coats and the boys had warm hats on and we were set! I got to see friends that I hadn't seen in a couple years, which was great! The game however, was not so great. At half time, the other team had score 35 and North hadn't scored at all. Colton had completely run out of gas and was exhausted. He didn't nap yesterday and was too excited on the way there to sleep. So we left at half time. Both boys did amazingly well! Corbin slept the whole time and Colton did great too!

It made me so excited to take them to more sporting events. We have plans for Brewer games (in Texas) this coming year and hopefully football games. Colton already loves sports!





No comments:

Post a Comment