Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mommy Time

After 7.5 weeks, I got some mommy time. I went to dinner with one of my dearest friends! Now, I was only gone for a little over 2 hours, but it was nice to be kid-less for a little bit. Adam stayed home with the little ones while I enjoyed dinner. Betsy and I have been friends for almost 11 years. In those years, we have started a few new chapters. We both got married and I've had 2 kids. One day when she has kids, I can't wait for our kids to play together. She has been such s great friend and besides Adam and my mom, she is someone I talk to everyday. I can talk to her about anything!

Our husbands are going to the Thunder game together on Friday night, so she is going to come over and hang out with me and the boys. I truly am so thankful for our friendship! And I'm glad our husbands are friends too!

I loved my evening out, but of course, I loved coming home too. Colton ran to give me a hug when I walked in the door. That boy is such a sweetheart! Maybe I need some mommy time more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment