Saturday, December 8, 2012

Smiles

Corbin has been smiling since he was almost 5 weeks. At first, it was just a half smile and he wouldn't do it very often. Then at 6 weeks he was full on smiling. NOW at 7 weeks, he will smile so big when I just talk to him and he will start cooing at me. I just LOVE it!!! I love it when he wakes up and I talk to him and get huge smiles. It melts my heart!

He will be 8 weeks tomorrow and 2 months on Friday. We go for his 2 month check up, which means shots. Yuck! When Colton would go for shots, I always scheduled it when Adam was off work so he would hold his legs and arms still whole he got them. It always makes me so sad. On Thursday, Adam works, so I will have to do that at his appt. We are going a day early, because we are leaving for Wisconsin on Friday.

Ill leave you with a picture of Corbin while we were playing on his play mat. I caught a huge smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment