Tuesday, January 15, 2013

3 months

Another month had flown by and our little guy is already 3 months old! Here's a little run down for you...

Weight: After losing a little from being sick, and now he's eating a ton, he's almost 14 pounds. At his appt, before he got worse, he was 13 lbs 12 oz. So in sure he's right around that again.
Diapers: size 2
Sleep: 12 ish hours. He was sick, so that threw a wrench in his night sleeping and now I'm pretty sure he's going through a growth spurt. For the past couple days, he's been eating like crazy and sleep hasn't been that great. Hopefully today is the turn around. He seems exhausted and his feedings are more normal now.
Misc: He is known as 'Mr Smiley'. I have never been around a baby that smiles as much as he does. He talks quite a bit too, which I love! He sits in his bumbo now really well. So he sits in that while we eat meals, or when I'm cooking. Makes it so much easier to get things done. He also LOVES to lay on his play mat and kick and coo at his toys. Which is also a huge help so I can get things done. Another huge thing...he has started rolling from tummy to back. He gets stuck more times than he makes it over, but he still tries. He also likes to look at himself in a mirror while doing tummy time.

I feel like this was a big month for Corbin! Colton of course still loves him. He doesn't like it when one of us leaves with Corbin. He wants to know where "baby" went. He can't say his name yet, but he knows who Corbin is. So for now, he's just known as baby. After 2 weeks, I'm so glad the boys are back to normal! Just in time for our trip to Colorado!

I love watching Corbin grow and watching Colton interact with him. Colton will talk to him and Corbin just lights up! Melts my heart! I've said it before and I'll say it again; I am so blessed to be their mom. I have 2 pretty awesome, sweet, adorable boys.

Tonight, we're starting to get everything together and pack. We have another long car ride with the boys, but that's ok. I'm so excited to go to Colorado! I haven't been in 11 years. We have a huge crew going, so it will be a blast. 10 adults and 2 kiddos. Posts about the trip to come, but for now, here's some of our little guys.













No comments:

Post a Comment