Thursday, January 31, 2013

Breckenridge part 2

Adam and I got up Saturday morning and started making breakfast. My mom and I split the meals for the trip, so breakfast was our turn. Saturday was the first day of skiing for everyone. I didn't ski because Colton was very out of his comfort zone and I wasn't going to leave my mom with an extremely fussy 2 year old. Don, Mallory and Maddie had ski lessons for the morning and everyone else just hit the slopes. Sami ended up coming back in after an hour due to pretty bad muscle pain. So me, my mom, Sami and the boys went out to explore. We walked and in some stores, then stopped at this cute little bakery for some lunch. They had sandwiches, soups, quiche and of course pastries. Let me just say that the soup I got was outstanding!!!

Anyway, we went back to our room after lunch and shortly after, everyone came back to eat. Everyone was having a great time! The beginners were doing awesome! After everyone went back out, I put the kids down for a nap and relaxed. It was great to relax there and stare out the windows at the beautiful mountains!

That evening, everyone came back sore and tired. We had lasagna and salad and hung out. A little later, Adam, Sami, matt, Shea and I, went out for a couple drinks. It took forever to find a place where we could actually sit! But we ended up right by our hotel. It was fun to hang out and chat. We didn't stay long due to a fussy baby, but it was still fun to go out.

We headed back and hung out with everyone. Then off to bed we went. Everyone was ready to take on the mountains again!

Part 3 to come soon...















No comments:

Post a Comment