Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year

I know we're already 7 days in, but last year seemed to fly by! I can't believe it's already 2013!

Last year was fun! We started the year off in Wisconsin, found out we were pregnant again, went to Disney World, had play dates, went to Wisconsin for Nicole's wedding, swam, went to the zoo, Colton turned 2, Corbin joined our family, Thanksgiving, another trip to Wisconsin, Christmas, played in the snow and family time! 2012 was a great year and we have a lot to be thankful for!

So far this year, we went to the Science Museum with Joe and Aunt Julie. Then that night, the boys got sick. Here we are 5 days later and they're still sick. Seem to be getting better though.

We already have a lot planned for this year. We are going to Colorado in 10 days, Wisconsin in May, and Disney world again in October I think. I'm sure between those trips, we will have a lot going on too. Corbin will hit all of his first year milestones and Colton will continue to increase his vocabulary and make us smile and laugh every day with his personality. They are both such sweet boys and I am so incredibly lucky to be their mom.

We have a lot to look forward to this year. I am so very thankful to have an amazing husband who works hard so I can stay home with our boys. I love his schedule because we get a lot of family time! I can honestly say I am the happiest I've ever been. I feel so content! and although some days may be rough, I am incredibly happy and thankful to be where I am.

Here's to a happy and healthy 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment