Saturday, January 12, 2013

Date night

On Thursday night, 12.5 weeks after Corbin was born, Adam and I finally went out. This was much needed! We took the boys to my moms. You would think we were packing for the weekend. Meds, diapers, bottle, milk, etc.

We dropped them off and headed to downtown OKC. I had been to S&B Burgers with one of my friends, but Adam had never been. They have a bunch of different burgers and you can get them in either slider size to try more than 1, or get a regular sized burger if you know what you like. We opted for sliders. Adam got 2 and I got 2. We should've split them so we could try all of them but we ate what we ordered ourselves. Yuuummmm! So far I've really enjoyed going there. It's a pretty neat place! We actually got to sit and talk without hearing momma!! Or dad!!! Or crying.

We were gone about 2 hours but it was a great 2 hours spent with each other. We definitely need to do that a lot more often!




No comments:

Post a Comment